Got it for Xbox. It's not exactly, all that great. but it's not bad. it's last years version, with just a tweak here and there.
NCAA is better than the new madden.
????????? anything?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Got it for Xbox. It's not exactly, all that great. but it's not bad. it's last years version, with just a tweak here and there.
NCAA is better than the new madden.
on the commercial it said that it was the year of the qb and u got 2 watch your star rise...was that negood or what?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I heard that it is hard.
i can't wait to play it
i cant deicide which one 2 get
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
my brother bought it today it looks good, i havent played it tho!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I just tried it a bit, the passing is harder. You gotta be quick on the throw.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks